top of page

Faith Group

Public·68 members
Stepan Artemyev
Stepan Artemyev

What You Need to Know About Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73

Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73: The Ultimate Guide to the Hottest Song of the Year

If you are looking for a catchy and energetic song to spice up your playlist, you might want to check out Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73. This song is a remix of a popular Haryanvi song that has been making waves on the internet. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about this song, including its origin, lyrics, meaning, and where to download it for free.

mar ke marodi jab chalu gal me mp3 73

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fbytlly.com%2F2tOASa&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0I40WTEdCt3sb_p2Grdyie

What is Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73?

Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73 is a remix version of a Haryanvi song called Maar Ke Marodi Jad Chalu Gaal Main. The original song was sung by Raju Punjabi and Sushila Takhar and released in 2018. The song is a typical Haryanvi folk song that features catchy beats, witty lyrics, and a humorous tone. The song is about a man who teases his lover by saying that he will hit her with a stick if she talks too much.

The remix version of the song was created by Tasha Archie and uploaded on SoundCloud in 2020. The remix adds some electronic elements and bass to the original song, making it more suitable for parties and dance floors. The remix also changes the title of the song to Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73, which is a reference to the file name of the song on SoundCloud.

What are the lyrics and meaning of Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73?

The lyrics of Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73 are mostly the same as the original song, except for some minor changes in the chorus. Here are the lyrics of the remix version, along with their English translation:

Mar ke marodi jab chalu gal me

Hit with a stick when I start talking

Sala kon bol ja

Who will say anything

Sala kon bol ja

Who will say anything

Teri bhabhi ka bhai tera devar

Your sister-in-law's brother is your brother-in-law

Teri saas ka beta tera jeth

Your mother-in-law's son is your elder brother-in-law

Teri saali ka pati tera sala

Your sister-in-law's husband is your younger brother-in-law

Teri nanad ka beta tera bhanja

Your sister-in-law's son is your nephew

Sala kon bol ja

Who will say anything

Teri bhabhi ka bhai tera devar

Your sister-in-law's brother is your brother-in-law

Teri saas ka beta tera jeth

Your mother-in-law's son is your elder brother-in-law

Teri saali ka pati tera sala

Your sister-in-law's husband is your younger brother-in-law

Teri nanad ka beta tera bhanja

Your sister-in-law's son is your nephew

Mar ke marodi jab chalu gal me mp3 73

Hit with a stick when I start talking mp3 73

Sala kon bol ja mp3 73

Who will say anything mp3 73

The lyrics of the song are meant to be funny and sarcastic, as they mock the complex relationships that exist in a typical Indian joint family. The singer lists various relatives that his lover has, and implies that he does not care about them or their opinions. He also adds mp3 73 to the end of each line in the chorus, which is a way of emphasizing that this is the remix version of the song.

How popular is Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73?

Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73 is one of the most popular songs on SoundCloud, with over 1.2 million plays and 12.7k likes. The song has also been shared and liked by many users on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. The song has received positive feedback from listeners who enjoy its upbeat and catchy rhythm, its humorous and witty lyrics, and its unique remix style.

Where can you download Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73 for free?

If you want to download Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73 for free, you can do so from SoundCloud. All you need to do is to create a free account on SoundCloud, search for the song, and click on the download button. You can also stream the song online on SoundCloud without downloading it. Alternatively, you can also find other websites that offer free mp3 downloads of the song, such as Rytmp3.fun . However, be careful of any malware or viruses that might infect your device from these websites.

Who is the singer of Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73?

The singer of Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73 is Tasha Archie, a young and talented artist who creates remixes of various songs. Tasha Archie is based in New York, USA, and has a passion for music and creativity. She has uploaded several remixes of different genres on her SoundCloud account, such as pop, rock, hip hop, and folk. Some of her other popular remixes are:

• Chura Liya Hai Tumne Jo Dil Ko MP3 73

• Tum Hi Ho MP3 73

• Despacito MP3 73

• Shape of You MP3 73

• Closer MP3 73

Tasha Archie has also collaborated with other artists and singers, such as DJ Lucky Budania, Vinod Narhar, and Beer Singh. She has received praise and appreciation from her fans and followers for her unique and innovative remix style. She has also expressed her gratitude and love for her supporters on her social media pages.

What is the original song of Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73?

The original song of Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73 is Maar Ke Marodi Jad Chalu Gaal Main, a Haryanvi folk song that was released in 2018. The original song was sung by Raju Punjabi and Sushila Takhar, two famous singers from Haryana, India. The song was composed by Beer Singh and Raju Gola, and the lyrics were written by Kuldeep Mali. The song was part of the album Haryana Ka Tiger, which featured other Haryanvi songs as well.

The original song was a hit among the Haryanvi audience, as it showcased their culture, language, and humor. The song also became popular on YouTube, where it has over 4 million views and 8k likes. The song also received positive comments from the viewers, who praised the singers, the music, and the video. The video of the song featured Raju Punjabi and Sushila Takhar in colorful costumes and dancing in a village setting.

What is the difference between the original and remix versions of Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73?

The main difference between the original and remix versions of Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73 is the style and genre of the music. The original version is a Haryanvi folk song that features traditional instruments, such as harmonium, dholak, and bansuri. The remix version is an electronic dance music (EDM) song that features modern elements, such as synthesizer, drum machine, and bass. The remix version also adds some sound effects, such as echo, reverb, and distortion.

Another difference between the original and remix versions of Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73 is the length and tempo of the song. The original version is about 4 minutes and 30 seconds long, while the remix version is about 3 minutes and 40 seconds long. The original version has a moderate tempo of about 120 beats per minute (BPM), while the remix version has a faster tempo of about 140 BPM. The remix version also changes the pitch and tone of the vocals, making them sound higher and sharper.

What are the benefits of listening to Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73?

Listening to Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73 can have many benefits for your mood, health, and well-being. Here are some of the benefits of listening to this song:

• It can make you happy and cheerful. The song has a lively and upbeat rhythm that can boost your energy and mood. The song also has humorous and witty lyrics that can make you laugh and smile. Listening to this song can help you reduce stress and anxiety, and improve your mental health.

• It can make you dance and exercise. The song has a fast and catchy tempo that can make you want to move your body and groove to the music. The song also has a remix style that can make you feel like you are in a club or a party. Listening to this song can help you burn calories, improve your fitness, and enhance your coordination and balance.

• It can make you learn and appreciate different cultures. The song is a remix of a Haryanvi folk song that features elements of Haryanvi culture, language, and humor. The song also has an EDM style that features elements of modern music and technology. Listening to this song can help you broaden your horizons, learn new words and phrases, and appreciate the diversity and creativity of different musical genres.

What are the challenges of creating Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73?

Creating Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73 was not an easy task for Tasha Archie, the singer and remixer of the song. She faced many challenges and difficulties while making this song. Here are some of the challenges that she encountered:

• She had to find the original song and get permission from the original singers and composers to use it for her remix. She also had to pay royalties and fees for using the original song.

• She had to learn and understand the Haryanvi language and culture, as she was not familiar with them. She also had to respect and appreciate the original song and its meaning, and not change it too much or offend anyone.

• She had to find the right balance between the traditional and modern elements of the song. She also had to make sure that the remix was catchy, lively, and unique, and not boring, dull, or repetitive.

• She had to deal with technical issues and glitches while recording, editing, and uploading the song. She also had to face competition and criticism from other remixers and listeners.

What are the future plans of Tasha Archie?

Tasha Archie is a rising star in the music industry, and she has many future plans and goals for her career. Here are some of the future plans of Tasha Archie:

• She plans to release more remixes of different songs, as well as original songs that showcase her talent and creativity. She also plans to collaborate with more artists and singers, and expand her fan base and audience.

• She plans to perform live shows and concerts, and tour around the world. She also plans to participate in music festivals and events, and meet her fans and supporters.

• She plans to create her own music label and studio, and produce and promote her own music. She also plans to mentor and support other aspiring musicians and remixers.

Conclusion

Mar Ke Marodi Jab Chalu Gal Me MP3 73 is a remix of a Haryanvi folk song that has become a viral hit on the internet. The song features a lively and catchy rhythm, humorous and witty lyrics, and a unique remix style. The song is sung by Tasha Archie, a young and talented artist who creates remixes of various songs. The song has many benefits for the listeners, such as making them happy, making them dance, and making them learn. The song also has many challenges for the creator, such as finding the original song, learning the language and culture, finding the balance between the elements, and dealing with technical issues. The song is a great example of how music can cross boundaries and bring people together. b99f773239

https://www.sabre-rameau.com/group/novice-karate-group-ages-8-up/discussion/6141f16d-3aa9-458c-a153-4692848e97b0

https://www.boslogwh.com/group/mysite-200-group/discussion/2512f90c-810f-4978-9581-1baefd8c1bda

https://www.smartcookieschildcare.com/group/meals-nutrition/discussion/acb4e980-111e-4b8e-a460-f9f6b84c0c51

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page